Pumpkin Hemp Hearts-4mg
$24.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
The Best Calming Chews for Dogs on the Planet! Why you ask? Our Hemp Heart recipe is unlike any other CBD chew for dogs because they are made in our own bakery for the past 7 years with love and passion for pets! Typical dog calming treats are often co-manufactured and baked at extreme temperatures rendering all of the beneficial nutrients from them. Not to mention, most dogs won’t eat them! That is why we use real, whole food ingredients and bake our calming chews at low temperatures ensuring palatability and potency.
- Each Pumpkin Hemp Heart has 4mg of Supercritical Co2 extracted, full spectrum CBD for Dogs with other cannabinoids & terpenes.
- Pumpkin is rich in fiber, which is great for supporting healthy digestion.
- Turmeric with Black Pepper to promote optimal inflammatory response.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar supports ph balance in the gut.
- Organic Coconut Oil provides healthy fat for skin, coat, brain function, and has even shown to help proper digestion.
- About 30 CBD Chews per bag
To learn more about our Calming Study results click here.
Directions for Use:
- Start with 1 CBD chew for dogs per 20lbs body weight.
- Natural calming supplements for dogs should be given on an as-needed basis, as every dog is a different individual and CBD dosing for dogs will vary depending on their stressors.
Oat flour, Pumpkin, Molasses, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Whole Plant Hemp Extract (full spectrum CBD Oil), MCT Oil from coconuts, Cinnamon, Turmeric & Black Pepper
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
In thanks to our military service men and women, both veteran and active duty, we're extending a 15% discount on all products purchased at earthbuddypet.com.
In order to validate your account, please either send an email from your .mil email address or send in a snapshot of your military ID to email@example.com
* Blacking out rank, and or post is acceptable. In either case, please include the civilian email address or whichever email address you have registered with firstname.lastname@example.org somewhere in the message body so we know which account to verify.