Calming Chews for Dogs – Duck & Apple – 5mg
$30.00 — or subscribe and save 15%
Our latest addition to our Limited Ingredient dog calming chews! Made with simple ingredients you can trust to give your pet daily, our Duck & Apple flavor calming chews for dogs are tasty and without sugary binders typically found in soft chews for dogs. If you’re looking for an yummy & easy calming aid for dogs, try our Calming Chews today!
- Grain free
- Limited Ingredient with Duck as the first ingredient
- Promote calming & relaxation for stressed dogs
- Each dog calming chew contains 5mg of full spectrum CBD in a 4.5oz size
- Give your dog calming chews about 30-45 minutes prior to stressful events
- Start with around 1-2 Calming chews for dogs per 20lbs. body weight per day
- If your dog is under 20lbs you can easily break the CBD chews in half
- Each Calming Chew contains 5mg of full spectrum CBD for dogs
*Every dog is different so results may vary depending on your pet’s size, age, weight, and level of stress. CBD for dogs is an individualized supplement and has to be monitored on an as-needed basis. Best practice is to start with a lower dose and gradually increase as-needed. For more information on CBD dose for dogs, check out our Dosage Page.
Store in a cool, dark place away from sunlight or heat
Ingredients in Pet CBD Soft Chews:
Duck, Apple, Lentils, Vegetable Glycerin, MCT Oil, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Full Spectrum CBD, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
In thanks to our military service men and women, both veteran and active duty, we're extending a 15% discount on all products purchased at earthbuddypet.com.
In order to validate your account, please either send an email from your .mil email address or send in a snapshot of your military ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Blacking out rank, and or post is acceptable. In either case, please include the civilian email address or whichever email address you have registered with email@example.com somewhere in the message body so we know which account to verify.