Earth Buddy CBDa Pet Joint & Mobility Study
The Earth Buddy team is conducting a study with MoreBetter on the effects of CBDa in pets. We'll be looking at how CBDa pet products can help our furry friends with discomfort in their Joints & Mobility — and we need your help!
Sign up for our study between November 1-23, 2022. After you complete your sign up you will be given a promo code for 50% off the select joint & mobility products found below. You can only use one of these throughout this study.
How to Participate in the CBDa Study:
- If you haven’t already registered to participate, sign up for our study here.
- After signing up, you will receive your coupon code for 50% off on select products which are included in our study.
- Shop from the selection of included products below. Don’t forget to enter your coupon code at checkout to get your special discount!
- After signing up for our study and purchasing your product you will start receiving daily texts at a time you determine with questions related to your pet's daily mobility before, during, and after using your Earth Buddy product. The study will last for 22 days. Please read the final screen after signing up carefully.
- As a thank you to those who complete the study, we’ll send you an additional 50% off coupon so you can stock up on more of your favorite joint & mobility CBDa pet products!
Discount coupons available through this study are valid for one time use per customer on select products only, and are not valid on subscriptions.
Initial discount coupon is valid from November 1-23, 2022 for study participants only.
Secondary discount is valid only for participants who are deemed to have completed the study.
For any questions or concerns about interactions of these products with your pet’s current medications, please contact a veterinary expert.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN BEFORE STARTING A NEW DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM.
EARTH BUDDY PET PRODUCTS shall not be held liable for the medical claims made by customer testimonials. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products and the testimonials made have not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from veterinary practitioners. Please consult your veterinary professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.